The New Science of Fixing Things is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers and constituents. Our policies are guided by the U.S. Department of Commerce's "safe harbor" principles covering data privacy for residents of the European Union. In fact, we strive to extend these more stringent data privacy protections to all clients, wherever they reside.
We do not rent or sell information about you to any outside organizations. Also, we limit the information we collect from you to the minimum necessary to provide outstanding service. All financial information you give us is kept secure.
Uses of Collected Information/Opt-in
By providing personal and organizational information to TNSFT, you agree that the information may be used:
- to provide you with goods and services;
- for client processing and administration;
- for communicating information to you regarding our goods or services in which you may be interested;
- for follow-up research questions;
- to personalize services and meet individual needs.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- as necessary to fulfill your order(s) for our goods and services and to validate your payment details;
- to subsidiaries or other companies within CCL's network.
- In some cases we may use aggregated and/or anonymous information for marketing, product development, strategic or research purposes directly associated with TNSFT.
People who we contact are provided with a means of informing TNSFT that they would not like to receive such information through the "opt-out" process detailed below:
We provide our customers and constituents the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. To have your information removed from our database to eliminate future communications or to discontinue service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.